Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot Import Nights, 10/23 TRI state AREA--Speakin 4 Drewscam--

Who is planning on goin ?? Attending , showin .. what ?
Need stripper cuz we are goin wild that weekend and theres gunna b a bday party for my best friend on Friday night .. DRew, Paul, Rich , Luis, me and more r gettin a hotel for the weekend cuz we r planning on partyin the whole weekend... We want to get rooms that are all next to eachother .. so whoever is goin let us know--- Sat night suppoosed to be some banging parties..

Drewscam, Luistol, Ptballer are showin at the show...

Write down if ur goin

Drewscam
Luistol
Ptballr watever numbers
Babykermit04
Tim- Us Spec whatever
Epidemic

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
we gotta find a hot club or something up in AC to head to...hopefully we'll be celebrating somebody coming back wiht some awards and/or trophies

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes we do .. but we r def havin a party Fri night for my boys b day -- Anyone know any strippers ?? lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be there as the guest of honor. LOL! j/k Its going to be my b-day and with Baby-K planning this I'm a little scared. :lol:

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its gunna b awesome... :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true!

·
Banned
352 Posts
ill be there with fuckin bells on,im partying the whole weekend hopefully you guys can keep up

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yo what is up with his sig ... haha

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
Is this the one in Atlantic City:confused: . If so I finally get to meet you guys:D Someone from the HIN org. contacted me about being a representative, I think I get a discount to get in, and a few flyers that let people in with discounts as well.

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it is the one in AC... u can ride down with us .. and if u r a rep promote my ass as a model!!! lol

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
BaByKermit04 said:
yes it is the one in AC... u can ride down with us .. and if u r a rep promote my ass as a model!!! lol
I sure will promote your ass:rolleyes: :D

I doubt the flyers will be for free entry though, maybe $5 or $10 dollars off or something, As soon as I get them I'll let you guys know. I plan on staying All day if possible as well:)

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sean- YaY!!! Um yeah u should come down for the weekend we r gunna be partyin all weekend long !!!

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
YO IM SOOOOO COMIN...its closer than ny...im comin...takes me 1hr 30 min...mark might be comin too...how much is it to get in???

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the boys that r entering the show get one free ticket -- so ask them about it and ask how much it is

1 - 20 of 93 Posts