Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just woundered if the transmisson had some kinda of marking on it to let you know if it was the W55, G58, w56, or what?

I have a 90 toyota 4X4, regular cab 22R-E and a 86 4 runner 4X4 22R-E... just curious cause you cant ever know tooo much bout your truck.. unless ur like driving down the road and your heads into what your engines doing and not driving..

·
march mudding soon!
toyota pick up
188 Posts
the driver door tags its on the side upper top to the right it will say w56 or something else. that is how you will find what tranny you have, but i don't know how to ID them out yet so yep.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
spanish-road said:
the driver door tags its on the side upper top to the right it will say w56 or something else. that is how you will find what tranny you have, but i don't know how to ID them out yet so yep.
yo, dingleberry, look at the link above......:rolleyes:

·
One with the farce
2,886 Posts
If they are not automatics, then...
Pretty much guaranteed to be the W56 in the 4x4's, unless it's a turbo truck / 4R, then it's a R151F.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a bad little link... And it doesnt seem like the price of alot of those trannies are overly costly.. Then again i didnt see the shipping on em.. I will check my door see what it says :)

·
march mudding soon!
toyota pick up
188 Posts
its 50$ one way and if you send the core 150$. they send a box and put tranny into box send box, then new tranny in box at pickup place. you didn't have to be an ass hole about it subitch.

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
spanish-road said:
its 50$ one way and if you send the core 150$. they send a box and put tranny into box send box, then new tranny in box at pickup place. you didn't have to be an ass hole about it subitch.
Actually he kind of did...

If you knew him like I do, then you'd understand that being only 4' 3" tall and with arms that drag the ground when he walks, slicked back shoulder length hair and that stupid looking crroked nose of his make him a little bitter...

He enjoys taking every chance to make other people look stupid to make him feel better about himself...

:dunno:

Not to mention that he is gay and likes to fuck goats.

:gaydumbo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts