Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1995 t 100 the batt went dead and now the clock says 1:00 all the time i dont have the owners manual but it cant be this hard ther are 3 buttone h m and 00 no matter what i press i cant get the time to change any help you can give i would love it . thanks

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,676 Posts
Pressing the "H" button should change the hour.
Pressing the "M" button should change the minutes.
Pressing the "00" button should round up/down to the closest hour.

Since yer clock isn't responding, you might want to pull the fuses that control the clock...or just pull the negative wire off the the battery post fer a few seconds. Never pull the positive wire first!! ;)

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
It shouldn't say 1:00 or any specific time all the time. If it's not set to the correct time it should still be changing every minute.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still no change

all it says is 1:00 i have tried everything pulled the neg cable and the clock comes back on at 1:00 the buttons have no function but here is the funny part when i turn on the lights the clock goes off . anyone know where thr fuse is for this thing? mine had no plate to tell me what fuses are what . the clock did work yesterday untill i ran the batt dead . its frustrating a little thing like the clock is such a big deal

·
Registered
KS
1,584 Posts
if you have tried all that. I would just check to see if one of the hour or min buttons is stuck, other then that sounds like your clock junked out:(

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,676 Posts
all it says is 1:00 i have tried everything pulled the neg cable and the clock comes back on at 1:00 the buttons have no function but here is the funny part when i turn on the lights the clock goes off . anyone know where thr fuse is for this thing? mine had no plate to tell me what fuses are what . the clock did work yesterday untill i ran the batt dead . its frustrating a little thing like the clock is such a big deal
Do a search fer fuses in this forum and it should bring up my posting of the fuse map fer the interior and engine bay covers.

There are 2 fuses that control the clock. One fer the operation of the clock and one fer the display. Check all yer fuses!! ;)

Did you accidentally connect the jumper cables incorrectly?

Do you have any aftermarket accessories hooked up to the fuse box or to the positive connector on the battery? How good are those connections to yer battery posts? Any other problems besides the clock not working correctly? ;)

If there aren't any other problems, yer clock may be fried. You will have to pull instrument cluster to git to the clock. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you turn your lights on the clock should only dim, not turn off..
thanks to all i cant find the fuse map on here and the clock did work fine untill the batt went dead not sure whats the prob but if anyone can point me to a fuse map it would help . the only thing that does not work is the high beams the lights come on and you can flash the brights but when you push them forward to put the brights on you have no lights the clock is just pissing me off i may just unhook it and use the cd player clock

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,676 Posts

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,676 Posts
I think the DOME and the CIG fuses control the clock and the display...but I'd check all yer fuses just to be safe. ;)

The high beam switch is probably oxidized. You can open it up and spray some contact cleaner on there to clean it up. :D

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
There are 3 fuses for the clock, DOME for the memory, CIGarette liter to illuminate it, and Tail lite for dimming when lites are On.

·
Vote for me! Toyota.ca!
T100
86 Posts
Maybe you gotta press real hard on the buttons
I had to buy one off ebay after mine burnt out
Just age... press one of the three buttons with a pen or something you finger won't click it in far enough

1 - 13 of 13 Posts