Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southern Pa. is a place to avoid right now as this article explains... http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/27/us/27stinkbug.html
Somehow they are getting into my truck and I am puzzled as to how. The only time I am opening the windows lately it to try to throw them out. All the door seals look good. The cabin filter should be blocking them from sneaking through the vents. I just dont know how I keep finding at least one inside the truck on a daily basis lately. They have a hard shell so they cant just fit anywhere. I am almost looking forward to a good freeze to kill these stupid things!

·
My Other Truck
4,298 Posts
Any time you run the HVAC, you are pumping air into your truck. It has to flow out somewhere. I haven't tried locating the vents where the air leaves the cabin, but they are usually towards the rear of most vehicles -- could be in the rear door jambs or under the rear seats. Just might be an entry point for your little stinkers.

·
Registered
666 Posts
they crawl in to the door jambs like the door gaps, and when u open the doors they get it, i was looking the other day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts