Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the doors, floor, roof, and back? Is one layer enough or should I use 2?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I got 2 rolls of raammat. Double layer in some area. I ended with not much leftover.

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
if i remember correctly each roll of raamat has about 62.5 SQ FT. i bought and used 2 1/2 Roll of mat so it cam out to about 156 SG FT. i double up in all the doors and floor. everywhere else i used only one layer overlapping by an inch everywhere. and i used 7 yards of ensolite closed cell foam. It is good to double up in the doors and floors IMO.

Hans, where you gonna get your stuff from, Rick at RaamAudio is a great guy and give me good discounts on all my mat and ensolite. if you go with him be sure to e-mail him first and mention you are from TN and ask him for a good price.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
docindahouze said:
if i remember correctly each roll of raamat has about 62.5 SQ FT. i bought and used 2 1/2 Roll of mat so it cam out to about 156 SG FT. i double up in all the doors and floor. everywhere else i used only one layer overlapping by an inch everywhere. and i used 7 yards of ensolite closed cell foam. It is good to double up in the doors and floors IMO.

Hans, where you gonna get your stuff from, Rick at RaamAudio is a great guy and give me good discounts on all my mat and ensolite. if you go with him be sure to e-mail him first and mention you are from TN and ask him for a good price.
I was looking around ebay and for Dynamat Xtreme and it was about $80 shipped per 36ft^2. However i think I will go with Raammat since it seems less expensive. Thanks for the tip, I will email Rammaudio and see what's the best price they can give me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts