Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
New 2006 Corolla LE owner
1,209 Posts
didnt crash into anything. Went off the road in winter though, had to have a tow truck pull me out. No damage (soft snow and field). Happened in my 2001 Dodge Neon SE. Still have the car now.

·
One and Only
83 Posts
I’ve been in one car cash only because some mother didn’t stop. He came flying out no where forcing me to break hard. Because of that I ended spinning out of control, and I ended coming in contact with two trees. This does sound cold but there where times wish I would have hit him from behind.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I was rearended when I was 15 while driving unlicensed.... doh :hammer:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Car got backed into in driveway, T-Boned the next day (hit and run), rear ended twice. Damn people!

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Reversed into once... the bastard ran too... no note or anything.. $600 worth of damage because it needs a new bumper plate :mad:

As for ones i have actually been involved in, or caused - 0

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got one!

Well, actually, more than one, but the one I'm referring to now (the one that made me straighten the frame) was almost major. I was skipping school one day & it was wicked icy out on the freeways (& everywhere, cuz it was raining a lil bit). Well I was moving about 40mph & started losing control when I started turning into this offramp under braking - there was this car parked on the side of the road about 50 to 100 feet or so past the freeway exit - well i was almost sideways, & I sideswiped him with the front passenger side bumper of the car (which probably saved me a trip through my windscreen, cuz the ditch I was heading towards was pretty steep). It was 1500 dollars damage & a couple weeks in the garage. 40 mph is actually pretty fast when you've no control over where you're heading.

The other crashes I've been through have been from deer. The last deer I didn't even hit, though, because the little fucker was standing still & then when I was slowing down he ran into me, taking out my quarter panel & creasing the shit out of my passenger door.

It wasn't as bad as when a friend of mine got hit by a deer once, though. He was rolling pretty good (65mph or so before braking) and the deer took out his quarter panel & door. You could see exactly on the side of the car where which parts of the deer went where. The deer's head hit the corner of the windscreen (on the passenger side) & then the rest of his body was sort of splayed out on the door & quarter panel. He actually drove around with his windscreen all shattered up & shit, too, until the cops pulled him over and gave him a warning, telling him to get it fixed.

·
The Camburger
525 Posts
got run off the road into a ditch. damn suv's! 1 rear ends. and 4 people have hit n run my cam leaving significant but just cosmetic damage. (scrapes/dents/their paint)

·
What the Pho?
2000 Solara
1,433 Posts
Some one backed out hit my side (gently - 3 days after getting the car)

rear ended (Needed new bumper - Mom barrowed the car - 6 months after getting car)

I rearended someone ( Whole front F'ed - $6,xxx - 1 year after)

other than that, there are other "little" things i did, rubebd into a fenced pole, hit the curb, hitted someone gently, oh, my mom hit a baby deer that was already on teh road.

Yah, my Solara been through some crazy shiz. poor baby

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I got into 2 crashes since I got my Cam about 5 months ago. I am seriously thinking this car is bad luck since I've barely gotten out of numerous serious crashes. Once I was almost pinned b/w a ford econoline van and a gaurd rail.

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
2 in my 85 camry (2 curbs)
2 in my 90 Celica (1 garage and 1 roll over)
7 on my 79 Suzuki (low side slides)
1 on my 74 Honda (head on)
1 in my 76 Stingray (1 pickup trailor hitch)
2 in my 95 Camry (1 curb and 1 blind side)

The majority were single vehicle accidents (i.e. low side motorcycle slides on a closed track or curbs+cars+wet roads or clipping a pole in reverse), only two were devistating to the vehicle and the rest were signifant but repairable damage.

·
Registered
445 Posts
5 I guess.

2 were actual accidents in the 86 Fiero.

#1. slid in the rain and went up a hill b/t two trees
#2. Again in rain, fishtailed, overcorrected, did a 180 into the curb ruining entire rear end and screwing the engine.

**Lesson..... Fiero's w/ crap tires and no brakes SUCK in the rain

#3 slid 90 degrees down a hill in snow in rolla w/ a car full of people
#4. slid into a curb pulling out of school parking lot (shitty tires)
#5 Being stupid trying to "drift" in my neighborhood. slid off road into a snowbank and got stuck:lol: :disappoin:hammer:

·
Sold out for a Max
1,266 Posts
Hey. You guys knew I was coming :D I am proud say that I have totalled 2 camrys. Both accidents pretty much my fault. I'm becoming a pro at it. I think people should pay me to hit their cars. :lol:. I am really hoping it doesn't happen again but shit happens. My last one was on Black Ice. The other was a big mishap. I don't wanna talk about it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
plymouth voyager thrice =/

1st time my mom was driving once and uh. yea.. she wasn't watching the road yelling at me...

2nd time dad was driving... some guy braked hard for no reason on the freeway and so we ended up just cracking a taillight on guardrail thing...

another time my cousin smashed it into a tree/pole.......

crashed once in my camry with several other close calls...

first time, my cousin smashed it into someone's car... or something.... (same cousin from above)

just 2 days ago i was behind a big van and there was a cross walk... i saw some guy finish crossing.. and the van in front of me wasn't slowing down so i thought it was fine. then all of a sudden the van in front of me stopped so suddenly. the car behind me was so close too. dayam was scared i would get sandwiched.

then just yesterday some retard tried to make a right turn while the light was red for her without looking. 2 cars were in front me me... could've easily been a 4 car crash. yea.. then that female driver got bitched at by one of the ppl in the cars. hah

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
I got into 2 with my eclipse -- girl backed right into me so not my fault and the other was my fault -- lady in my blind spot .. crashed side to side ... no damage to my car tho lol but a nice payment for hers...

With my solara - one just happened -- totally not my fault .. still pissed about it - kid hit on my right side rear!!

·
Registered
Celica
49 Posts
backed into my sisters boyfriends honda :D with my moms sube. It got stolen a week later and when he got it back his insurance fixed EVERYTHING including what I did :cool:.

Also, in my old 84 corolla wagon, I fishtailed turning on a wet road, clipped the minivan next to me with the very corner of my bumper, absolutely no damage to my POS, totally destroyed the minivan's sliding door :disappoin (thank god for insurance).

And this winter, in my 81' Tercel Coupe, on christmas eve on my way to work some guy in oncoming traffic turned right in front of me, I T-boned him at 35, completely trashed both cars :( .

Oh, and for the record, at the age of 19(currently), I have owned (bought with my own hard earned cash): an 84 Corolla Wagon, an 80 Tercel-Corolla coupe (with a new engine), a 90' Subaru Loyale, and I currently am the owner of an 81 Celica ST and just bought an 84 Subaru GL sedan. These were all within the last year.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts