Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '99 Sienna shows a CIL code of P0155, which I looked up as "O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 1)". This turns out to be the one before the catalytic converter. Wherever I looked online to buy this part, the item description always says "2 required", and most will have a warning about not confusing this with the Air Fuel Sensor, which is on some models.

I just want to confirm that there are indeed two of these upstream sensors (in addition to the downstream sensor) and I need to replace both. Anybody have experience with this who can help? Thanks.

tp

·
Registered
56 Posts
i just has the same problem on my 2000 sienna (which is the same as a 99)
The sensor Bank 2 sensor 1 is a Air/Fuel sensor. This sensor is located on the front off the Header pipe.The second sensor is located on the backside closes to the firewall (Bank 1 Sensor 1 ) I order both sensor including the MAF. i have pictures if you need

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mendelzon,

Thanks for the reply. So should I order two of the same parts? or is the Bank 1 sensor 1 different from Bank 2 sensor 1? Can you give a link to the parts that you order so I'd know for sure this is what I need? Much appreciated,

tuan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Engie codes

I received 4 codes. I have 2000 Sienna . P0505, P0420, P1130, and P1150. Are the P1130 and 1150 related? What do these codes mean and how can I resolve this! Thanks.

Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts