Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 1993 XLE with a V6. Automatic...cloth seats...alloy wheels...aftermarket cd player... 119337 miles...I dont want to check the blue book becuase of the exterior damage...I know that brings down the value of the car tremendously...some of you may know of my hole in the bumper...check my cardomain for pictures i think its on page 5...i dont want to get that fixed before i sell because it will put me out 500 dollars... so tell me what you think...like to my cardomain is in my sig...

how much do you think would dealer trade be and private party sale?

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
def get the bumper fixed - 93 with slightly less then perfect body (door dings)...I would say about $3500 - 4000. 3K if desperate and dont fix the bumper.
XLE with cloth seats? How strange. Everything else works right? The A/C with r12, the tran doesnt kick and it tracks straight.
The whole deal is to get an offer and if anyone is going to make an offer on a car with a busted bumper, it would be low.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I have the same car with leather and 196,000. Scrapes everywhere, and blue book is $2590.

So your in the $3000 range or so. If the rest of your body is fine, then your set.

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so if i fixed the bumper you think i could get at least $2500-$3000 from a private party buyer?? i guesss thats worth it...if i can get the bumper fixed for 500 cause if i sold it for 2500 i would still have 2000 more than i had before and that would be a nice downpayment on a tC

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
^
If the rest of your car is in good condition, you could easily get $3000. Mine is scraped to crap and keyed 100 times over and I still was listed as $2500.

Your set. But fixing it would sure sell it quicker.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nick said:
i'd find a junk yard bumper to replace it, you're not going to get much at all for an old car, with lets say normal mileage and a busted ass bumper
yea go to a junk yard and look for a bumper in good shape

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.