Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For How Much Would You Sell A 95 Camry Xle I4 150,xxxx Miles Has No Mechanical Problems Interior Is In Good Conditions
Just Painted, New Tires 1 Month Old.... Well That Ricer Car In My Signature

The Lowest Im Thinking To Sell It For 1500... Highest 3000

I Just Want Someones Opinion That Has Sold Their Camry

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
With the kit and everything? if everything is in good condition i'd say about 3000 maybe more? Dunno if the kit brings the price down though.

·
Registered
07 XLE Camry
1,299 Posts
midnightmach said:
With the kit and everything? if everything is in good condition i'd say about 3000 maybe more? Dunno if the kit brings the price down though.
any stereo included?
i agree 3 g is ok maybe more

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
well first of all u have to sell private party, a dealer wouldn't give ya shit. id advertise it where yopung kids are gonna look, aim at highschoolers;) , they'll pay big and as long as the car is in good shape their parents will be ok with it too. thats how i sold my old car, the car sold the safty and reliability and the guys son sold the car for me. "AAAW DAD...this thing is sweet, can we get it" its like selling a puppy. hehehe:D and 3K sounds about right, i sold mine for 2950.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TANX FOR THE HELP.. ILL PUT OT ON SELL FOR 3000 IF NOT ILL JUST TAKE THE RIMS AND TIRES PUT BACK THE STOCK RADIO SYSTEM AND SEEL IT FOR AROUND 2400
TANX AGAIN:thumbup:

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
bigbird said:
well first of all u have to sell private party, a dealer wouldn't give ya shit. id advertise it where yopung kids are gonna look, aim at highschoolers;) , they'll pay big and as long as the car is in good shape their parents will be ok with it too. thats how i sold my old car, the car sold the safty and reliability and the guys son sold the car for me. "AAAW DAD...this thing is sweet, can we get it" its like selling a puppy. hehehe:D and 3K sounds about right, i sold mine for 2950.
I hope i never buy a car from you :lol:

·
FROM V6 TO 4BANGER :(
1995 toyota camry
113 Posts
Id buy it for $3000. Just my opinion, but Im new, so I dont know if it means anything. :dunno: Did we ever hear what size the rims are?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
playmategirl said:
Id buy it for $3000. Just my opinion, but Im new, so I dont know if it means anything. :dunno: Did we ever hear what size the rims are?

18" with new tires

it means something but im not a ricer anymore im getting to old for that im more into vips now

·
FROM V6 TO 4BANGER :(
1995 toyota camry
113 Posts
Wow, I thought they looked bigger than 18's. They look good though.

·
How hard can it be?
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
2,614 Posts
Technically, the kit and wheels should NOT count towards final price of the car. It's not factory. But, you could probably get away with that selling it private, so NVM what I said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts