Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much can i sell my ae86 corolla for?? it has tenzo R racing seats, sparco 4 way belts, new radiator,new master cy., new tires,new batt.,new spark plugs, new spark plug wires, fresh oil just put in ever 3,000 miles,fog lights, NOS bottle,nos braket, and the line no system, its gutted but i have all the parts for it. how much do u think i can get out of it?????i may sell it

one more thing how much will it sale for if i get full exhaust ran HKS muffler, full roll cage, lowerd, nos purge kit, piller pod and dash pad with gauges in them??? what do u think

·
nice guy
191 Posts
i'm thinking $500-1500...but hey you might find some idiot willing to pay big bucks for it jsut b/c they see a NO2 bottle in it. I would part the car out if i was you...profits will be greatly increased by parting the car out.

SO how much for the LSD and the rear axles?:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lets see seats i payed---------- $1000
belts-------$500
master cy.-----$50
radiator-$150
oil, spark plugs,spark plug wires------$40
new tires----$200
--------------------------------------------------------
thats more then 500 to 1000 bucks. i know u cant get out of a car what u put in but damn i think its alittle more then that:lol:

·
Registered
92 Corolla Sedan
145 Posts
lets see seats i payed---------- $1000
belts-------$500
ouch you paid too much, i bought some sabelt 4point clubman's for less than $60 new and the seats i can get at a local shop for $500 a pair

btw if you didnt know Sabelt makes the harnesses for sparco who resells them for more money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts