Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which car would be the easiest to make it look like a supra?

Not only for the looks, but for performance also... One of my future project, I hope.

Thanks!

Matthew

·
Registered
194 Posts
well here where im from, there is 5 people who has done a supra taillight conversion on their eclipse gsx/gst, with performance and everything...

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
make it look comestically like a supra??....or performance wise??....u need to clarify ur question......

what are ur goals for ur "project car".....all out drag....street monster......getting laid???......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My goal is pretty simple: just to have fun while doing the project. What I want is a car that I can use daily to go to work (a powerful car that looks like a Supra!!).

Hope this helps

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
I am gonna have to vote buy a Supra also.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I've seen a Prelude that did the taillight and headlight conversion. I'm talking about the 92-96 prelude.

He took the WHOLE REAR SECTION of a surpa and grafted onto his prelude. It totally fooled me.

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Hey how about getting a C32 AMG and transform it to look like a civic.

Perfect sleeper! :D

Then, you can put a AMG emblem on it. If people come up to you and call you a ricer.

Now you can say,

Hey, I did a civic conversion, it's a real AMG car!

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
m_langlois01 said:
Which car would be the easiest to make it look like a supra?

Not only for the looks, but for performance also... One of my future project, I hope.

Thanks!

Matthew
lexus sc300 is what you're looing for.

·
4Runner Addict
19 Posts
I saw a white 96 celica the other day that had me fooled out of the corner of my eye. it had the supra wing on it no logos on the back and a body kit. my first impression was a supra, but once i looked, it was smaller and then i saw the front which was a dead give away. so i guess if you redo the lights it might be possible, but im not sure how close you can get performance wise.

I vote supra :thumbup:

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
6th Gen Celicas are the closest to a Supra, only it's a bit smaller than the Supra.

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
with the amount of work and money it takes to get Supra looks AND performance, you might as well buy one. :eek::

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The problem is that here in Canada, there isn't any sc 300.

I would love to buy a Supra... but since I don't have the money yet, I'd rather buy another car and then put money into it (when I have some!)

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
EKam said:
Hey how about getting a C32 AMG and transform it to look like a civic.

Perfect sleeper! :D

Then, you can put a AMG emblem on it. If people come up to you and call you a ricer.

Now you can say,

Hey, I did a civic conversion, it's a real AMG car!
:lol: don't forget the VTEC stickers.....it's all in the stickers :rolleyes:

I say just buy a Supra (I'm assuming that you want it to look like the MKIV Supra)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts