Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a rust spot forming on my wheel well. There is a raised ridge of some material that lifted and was rusting underneath. I cut out the ridge in that section with an exacto knife and hit the area with self etching primer. I have two questions

What is the material used to create the ridge? Seams like some hard plastic material? I would like to replace the section I cut out and what is the best way to paint this area to have it blend in? I plan to rattle can the area with matched

Thank you

Sent from Free App
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.