Toyota Nation Forum banner

how to remove door panel, ae102

1240 3
car is 94' ae102, this pertains to the door panel behind the driver's side, if you read my other post, this is the door that has frozen and will not unlock, it works fine when its warmer, but for now it's still kinda frozen, i tried yanking the panel thinking it would be the same like the driver's side and passenger's side but no.........it doesn't have clips, it's somewhat bolted on to a cardboard and saw that i ripped it off when i tried yanking it out. I also tried removing the door handle thinking it would work the same as the drivers and passengers side also, but its totally different, i think i actually busted the plastic thing attached to it trying to yank it off :confused: why would toyota make two whole different panels????:confused: Can anyone give me some tips, I am totally clueless i dont wanna break more stuff
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the rear ones, the one right behind the drivers side, also THAT door cant shut when its really cold out, at first i opened it but then when i slam/shut it, it just hang there, it didn't lock on the right way, then i had to push down the lock and shut it, but then now it wont open, and the same thing repeats.....note: this only happens when its really cold out, otherwise it works fine in normal/warm temperatures, what the heck is going on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.