Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I replaced the front bumper cover on my 2001 echo. So if I remember right there are 2 bolts on each edge of bumper cover on fenders and a few under the bottom of the cover.

Hope this helps

·
Newbie One Kanobi
8,672 Posts
Rocketxr7 said:
I replaced the front bumper cover on my 2001 echo. So if I remember right there are 2 bolts on each edge of bumper cover on fenders and a few under the bottom of the cover.

Hope this helps

It might be different set up cause he has an 03 which has a different bumper and front end all together but obviously I can't confirm this, I have an 03 as well but I don't know if its different than the previous model years as far as set up. But hopefully you're right! :thumbup:

·
AquaECHO
44 Posts

Hope this helps

I just removed the front bumper over the weekend on my '03 Echo, so it's still pretty fresh with my memory. There is 1 bolt in each wheel well near the fenders, and 8 bolts on the bottom (all of which require a 10mm socket to remove). Also there are 4 plastic clips on the top. Be careful not to remove these guys incorrectly or they break very easily. To remove properly you must pry in between the plastic washer and the head of the clip, NOT UNDERNEATH THE WASHER PART like I did. I just went to the Toyota dealership to replace the ones that I broke. :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts