- Put the seat down.
- Remove the two little black philips screws that we're covered by the seats.
- Remove the side bolsters.
- Remove the center brake light cover.
- Disconnect the center brake light bulb.
- Remove the center brake light lamp housing.
- Carefully slide out the back dash. (there are little clips on the rear edge of the back dash panel that will rip your speakers if you're not careful.)
It will look just like the front ones, there are 3 nuts on each and a rubber cap on a 4th middle larger nut. Do not remove the middle one til the strut/spring is off the car and you have a compressor on the spring.
...and don't forget to unhook the brake line from the strut first.
The endlinks require a hex (or allen) wrench and a open end wrench.