Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small dent on one of the corners. Hoping to be able to pop it out or make it less noticable.

It's an 07 DC.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Its not bad there are 2 bolts on each side that hold the bumper to the hitch (tow package)and then the bumper is yours. It helps to have a friend help hold it for taking it off and putting it on. To get the dents out a small metal bumping hammer and an anvil will do wonders take your time on the metal and it will look great! Also might be a good idea to put a little undercoating on the inside of the bumper.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Damn, I would trade you for my chrome bumper with a small dent.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks!

Now next question. How do you remove the interior panels. Such as the bottom of the doors. I need to remove those to run some wires. Do they just pop off?

I hate to break something thinking it's suppose to just pop off... :sosad:

·
Je déteste le préjugé...
Prerunner AC '05
80 Posts
Its not bad there are 2 bolts on each side that hold the bumper to the hitch (tow package)and then the bumper is yours. It helps to have a friend help hold it for taking it off and putting it on. To get the dents out a small metal bumping hammer and an anvil will do wonders take your time on the metal and it will look great! Also might be a good idea to put a little undercoating on the inside of the bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts