Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Is this a joke or serious? It comes off like any other Camry hubcap. You use the lug wrench.

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
Just use the lug nut wrench, it's not too hard... Honestly, If you have never taken off a tire before, PLEASE, get someone to teach you, no pun intended...:headbang:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No, no.....

I meant, is the hubcap a one peice type you just pry it off as it's held onto the wheel by clips?
Or is this the type you have to remove the center cap and then loosen the nuts before the hubcap comes off? I don't want to force anything, thats why i ask first. Sorry to sound stupid.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
wear a pair cloth gloves, pull by any of the six plastic spoke with both hands, if one doesn't come out a bit, pull the next one, it is just held by clips.

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
No, no.....

I meant, is the hubcap a one peice type you just pry it off as it's held onto the wheel by clips?
Or is this the type you have to remove the center cap and then loosen the nuts before the hubcap comes off? I don't want to force anything, thats why i ask first. Sorry to sound stupid.
Well, If this is a plastic hubcap, in which case, you will not see the brakes, you simply take the lug wrench, put it between the hubcap and the actual steel wheel, at the outer edge of the hubcap(circumference of it) and simply push outward against the tire. Case #2 You have mags, in which case you will see the brake system thru the rims, there is a hub cap in the center and there should be a little slit that you can wedge the lug wrench in and push it out. If the picture you put up is your car, which I assume it is, your'e going for case 1

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Use The Fucking Sharp End Of The Lug Wrench!!!

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
:lol: Buy alloy rims it will solve your problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts