Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Corolla DX AE101
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone know where to hook up a chain so I can tow my corolla DX (97) with my Dodge to the shop to get it looked at? I only have to go 10 kms, wish the car would stay running so i could drive it there, and I also wish my licence wasnt suspended for 90 days lol.

So wheres the safe spot to hook up to? Cant find anything that sticks out as a tow point. My friend had this issue with his corolla, got it stuck in a snow bank and left it there over night. Came back the next day to find that a friendly local had pulled it out. upon closer inspection, we noticed, the guy must of hooked right up to the axle cause the car was driving almost sideways and you could tell just from looking the axle was bent. ...So, with that said, I am looking for the safe towing point to hook up to, any suggestions?

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
You will have two towing eyelets at the front of the car - One on the left and one on the right. Lie on the ground and look under your bumper and you should see them. If they're not there then chances are that they've been removed at some point.

·
Registered
1994 Corolla DX
1,121 Posts
always good to just have a pro tow your car...seen lots of dumb people forgetting to keep their key in the ignition, so the steering wheel locks up and to the side the car goes LMAO

AHAHAAHHAHAH poor guys but it was funny to watch them panic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts