Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
eeto........?
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FEAST UR EYES ON THIS!!!

New Camry

.....................hope no one already posted this.......

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
That's not the u.s. version I think it's the european or japanese version.

·
eeto........?
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its all in chinese.... its from the taiwan site....
so how it looks like the upcoming avalon here in US

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
i want it....i have that same tip on my muffler.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That's nice. I like the black interior in one of the pics.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
yep, this topic has been discussed a few months ago comparing if the 05 camry would be "like" that compare to the "es330/windom" other than that the asian market camry mentioned in the thread about this is not only in china/taiwan but in singapore/indonesia also and more places

but the downside is the surplus increase of tax on this car 50+++% as a luxury car tax or something; they've talked about it in clublexus.

·
Registered
28 Posts
wow... the lights look fricking amazing. is it me or the grill looks uglier... probably it's me... it's got that mercedes/chrysler looking grill now though... that's gonna be trouble when it comes to modding the grill wouldn't it? that odd shape. but then, who would really want to mod a car like that, it's beautiful in its own class.

·
eeto........?
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i so dig the new headlights and the rear lights

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Yeah, I saw pics of that a while back. The JDM version is always nicer. That design has been out for a while though. It's all over on the web.

I've alwaysed loved it :thumbup:

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
2 things I don't like about that one verse the ones in the photo's... I don't like the tail-lights, they look too altezza-ish.

I also prefer the corner lens of the older one, but still like the overall headlight of the newer better. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was thinking the rear lights were sort of BMWish. Everything looks really nice on it, though. I want the 17s on my car, that'd be sweet. The gauge cluster looks purty, too.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Camry92LE said:
I LIKE!! me want:p:
Whoa! Massive sig!!!

But sexy ;) I'm sure the girl driving it is also :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts