Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Half a Bubble Off Plumb
2009 Yaris Sedan
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my daughter a new 2001 Echo. It was such a nice little car my wife wanted one for herself. I loved the little thing myself. We waited long enough that Echos weren't available anymore, but I finally got my wife a 2007 Yaris S Sedan, which she loved. (I rarely got to drive it!) Recently we took note that there were some nice sales incentives on the Yarises as the gas prices dipped and the economy dove. I'd been thinking about some other new car options that were about twice the price of a Yaris. Daughter's Echo was still going strong but had some things needing fixing, and she is about to graduate from university. So we bought two Yaris sedans, identical except for color, for my wife and me, and gave her nearly new black 2007 S to our daughter. We're a 3-Yaris family now. (Mine's Barcelona Red, hers is Flint/Mica Gray.) This one's the first new car I've bought myself since 1983, and I love it!

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Wow, 3 Yaris...now that's dedication! Welcome to ToyotaNation, and don't hesitate to PM with questions.

:thumbsup:

TrailDust

·
Ninja-rator
4,262 Posts
Hello there!

I know how you feel about the Yaris! I have a flint mica Sedan 08 and I adore it. I know she's going to put me through college reliably and cost very little to run.

Welcome to TN!
Fumes

·
Lost to follow up!
96 Camry Coupes
12,154 Posts
Welcome to the Nation!

Three Yaris's Wow! Post pics when you get a chance!

Did you buy them from Toyota of Bristol?

·
Half a Bubble Off Plumb
2009 Yaris Sedan
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, all!

Nope, I bought 'em from Michael Cox at Toyota of Kingsport. Got the Echo over there, too.

·
N/A bites
Paseo
5,859 Posts
Welcome to TN! I have the car made before the Echo, Tercel/Paseo. I love them as well and they're still cheap to own/operate/modify.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts