Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy saying hi, just signed for a V6 Blizzard White Highlander. Pick it up next week after leather installed. Just sold my 2004 Murano after owning it for 6 years.

Having some issues finding all weather mats for this model with second row seats only. Don't have, need or want 3rd row. Found some weather tech for rows 1-2 but unable to find cargo matching mat.

Looking forward to meeting you guys on the forum.

Cheers

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, i got the weathertech all weather mats for my highlander and they work great, you really cant go wrong from them. Here is weathertech's cargo mat for the highlander http://www.weathertech.com/store/mv...pId=1&VehId=645&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=610

Thanks sweeneyp, I called those people yesterday. They said if I had 3rd row seating, no problem, they have a cargo mat. I chose the 2ond row seat only with 3rd seat delete. They said, "no dice". Even on their pull down order bar, the response was, sorry, you need 3rd row for cargo mat. They said that so few people have that, they either don't make it or low demand caused them to drop it.

Do you have the 3rd row seating or like me, just rows 1 & 2?

·
Resident Nutcase
12,204 Posts
Thanks sweeneyp, I called those people yesterday. They said if I had 3rd row seating, no problem, they have a cargo mat. I chose the 2ond row seat only with 3rd seat delete. They said, "no dice". Even on their pull down order bar, the response was, sorry, you need 3rd row for cargo mat. They said that so few people have that, they either don't make it or low demand caused them to drop it.

Do you have the 3rd row seating or like me, just rows 1 & 2?
ok sorry about that, i thought the mat would work even without a 3rd row. my highlander has the 3rd row, but i didnt get the rubber floor mats for the 3rd row only the 1st and 2nd.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Hello, Bob, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :chug:

I didn't want the 3rd row seat and was unable to get a Base model without one. I ended up swapping out my seat for the storage bin of another TN member. BTW, let me know if you have any questions about the forums.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello, Bob, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :chug:

I didn't want the 3rd row seat and was unable to get a Base model without one. I ended up swapping out my seat for the storage bin of another TN member. BTW, let me know if you have any questions about the forums.

Thanks for the welcome, I need to check that out. This leads to one more question. Do you have a cargo mat with your 2 row set up? Looking for all weather as opposed to carpet. I may even be able to just use a generic fit cargo mat as opposed to a custom fit though I'd rather find one made for our 2-row set up. It looks like slim pickins'on the web/ebay/amazon.

BTW, I had a limited budget going in, I told the dealer I want a V6, Blizzard White, Leather. The leather being added, the car is pretty well bare bones except for a 6-CD-changer, tow package and a light group. The car does not even have floor mats for 30K on the sticker? I could not believe it. I drove the 4 banger and after coming out of the Murano and my other car being a 285 HP G-35, the 4 banger did not do it for me. It wasn't bad but I went with more power and less options.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, I need to check that out. This leads to one more question. Do you have a cargo mat with your 2 row set up? Looking for all weather as opposed to carpet. I may even be able to just use a generic fit cargo mat as opposed to a custom fit though I'd rather find one made for our 2-row set up. It looks like slim pickins'on the web/ebay/amazon.

BTW, I had a limited budget going in, I told the dealer I want a V6, Blizzard White, Leather. The leather being added, the car is pretty well bare bones except for a 6-CD-changer, tow package and a light group. The car does not even have floor mats for 30K on the sticker? I could not believe it. I drove the 4 banger and after coming out of the Murano and my other car being a 285 HP G-35, the 4 banger did not do it for me. It wasn't bad but I went with more power and less options.
Oh, yah, Blizzard White, my man! :thumbsup: :lol: When I swapped out for the bins I received everything in trade, including the cargo area carpet mat. In fact, there's a couple of links in the Modifications & Maintenance sticky about the 3rd row seat swap complete with pics. As for a an all-weather cargo mat, I believe there was a thread about that some months ago, but I don't have the link handy. You might try using the search tool and see if you can locate such a thread.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get the Toyota cargo mat for the cargo area and either the Weathertech for the front 2 rows or search for the Toyota all weather for the front 2 rows.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Highlander-2008-newer-All-Weather-Cargo-Mat-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ180515160190QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thanks for the link, going to pull the trigger tonight on the weather tech for front and 2ond row. Only issue is they are going to be tan instead of black. The cargo is only black. That leaves me with a choice to go with a mat like you sent or this universal tan one:

http://www.etrailer.com/p-44045.html

·
4,180 Posts
Looking at the WeatherTech website it looks like the front 2 rows are available in multiple colors including tan, grey and black and the cargo area is available in black as well from them. If you don't have 3rd row seat, I'd go with the Weathertech b/c in the picture it shows it as one piece, whereas the Toyota version splits to allow you to use it in either 2 row configuration or 3 row configuration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts