Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ninja wrench anywhere
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I'd say howdy -- wife just picked up a 2014 Prius 2 (dealer only wanted 19340 for it -- seemed like a pretty decent deal, even for a low-end rig).

I've been a long-time member over on other TN forums, having 1995 and 2008 Camrys and a 2002 Sequoia, but this is our first venture into the hybrid side. Liking it so far! Other than using my ELM327 to turn off the annoying backup beeping on the car, I haven't done much else to it, but I suspect I'll be playing around with it as much as my wife allows.

L8R!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just figured I'd say howdy -- wife just picked up a 2014 Prius 2 (dealer only wanted 19340 for it -- seemed like a pretty decent deal, even for a low-end rig).

I've been a long-time member over on other TN forums, having 1995 and 2008 Camrys and a 2002 Sequoia, but this is our first venture into the hybrid side. Liking it so far! Other than using my ELM327 to turn off the annoying backup beeping on the car, I haven't done much else to it, but I suspect I'll be playing around with it as much as my wife allows.

L8R!
Was $19340 their asking price or the price you negotiated them too?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.