Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! Ya'll! Lets kick out that keg and put some moo on that griller!

</*******>

but Seriously folks, my name is james, im from south texas and i have a 1992 camry 2.2 cyl... its not great, but i plan to add many things, ive added a few thingies already, a custom 13 inch long k&n style pipe directly to the intake manifold, with k &n style filter, new digusting hood that needs paintwork, custom aluminum exhaust pipe and tubing coming from the exhaust outlet.. the tubing underneath is 3 " stainless, going all the way under the car to a sweet Matrix Exhaust, it doesnt have that disgutingly horrible high-pitched ricer sound, instead, with the new wide piping, it sounds low and deep, and aggressive! :)

Whenever I start the car, you can hear that deep sound very well, its even so loud that it has set off car alarms before.. (and secretly i LOVE doing that)

Anyway, i used to have a kenwood cd player and 2 -10 inch db drives running off a PD300 digital amp, and it all got stolen... and the bastards broke my window :/

But uhhhh the AC works great! xD

Anyway, I really love this little car, i have had it for about a year and wouldnt trade it in for a new camry for the life of me, im already planning for lots of stuff :D

Anyway, im glad to have found a place where i can talk it up with other toyota freaks just like me! :)

Yall come back now, ya hear? :)

·
Premium Member
96 Camry Coupe
1,291 Posts
Welcome to TN fellow Texan. I am from El Paso, but am stationed in New Mexico and am currently in Iraq. Good to see another cam owner on the board. Chalk another one up for us!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa, your in Iraq seriously?

I have a HUGE deal of respect for soldiers, especially active duty/serving men.. anyway, please be careful over there, keep low and watch for those damn snipers :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts