Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>>>*Just wanted to say hi, I see a few familiar names. A gentleman was good enough to give me a link so here I am! Hope you folks don't mind if I stick my old nose in once and awhile, looks like a good group!..*Maybe I can learn something......*EB

·
Trailer Trash Engineer
592 Posts
Welcome, I think I ran across some posts of yours on another forum while I was researching, maybe 4x4wire? Good to see you here. Hey, as long as you are here, can you tell me what is different about your 22R heads from stock(I'm assuming you are *that* engnbldr)? The website lists bigger ports and thicker material. How much bigger? Thanks. And welcome again. Good to have more old noses around.:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>>>*Hi, yep. Probably me. I hang out on 4X4wire and Tpickup4X4 from time to time.

Hard to see on those ports, but we CC'd them and they are about 6-8CC larger than some of the stock ones we had that were also new. Plus they are almost 1 1/2 pounds heavier, that is because they are thicker under the seats and in the exhaust ports.

Just Pro-Topline heads, we like them because we almost never get any cranky phones calls about them...*LOL**...*EB

·
Registered
159 Posts
:lol: HA! :lol: HA! :lol: HA!

Engnbuiler's a Nooo-oob! Engnbuiler's a Nooo-oob! ;)

Thanks for dropping by Ted! :thumbup:

·
Trailer Trash Engineer
592 Posts
Thanks dude, that tells me what I need to know. I'll keep that in mind if mine's cracked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts