Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take back the Camry sunday so they can try to fix it AGAIN. If they don't fix it, they will take it back. My father offered to sell me his 1997 Subaru Legacy with less than 100,000 miles for 2 grand. What do you all think? AWD, excellent condition, taken care of to a tee, ABS. The carmy will cost me 5 grand and it's a 95 with 150,000 miles and it breaks down on me, should I even have them try to fix it or just take it back?

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
Them Subaru's are reliable. Go for it.

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
maggotdecay said:
Thanks guys, I will just take it back and get my deposit back for the Toyota, then I'll tell my dad to hand me over the Subaru, yay! We need the AWD anyway for all the ice in the winter.

Bah... what ice? ;)

Go for the Roo bro :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I actually like the legacy's. is it the one with the hood scoop (a GT or something). Thats my fav

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bluemeanie: Well, when it snows in winter, then the snow melts on the ground, then overnight, it freezes, and I am pretty north too, so it's colder up here.

93V65spdcamry: No, I only wish I had a 2.5 GT turbo with hood scoop, I will have the 2.2 base engine with 137 Hp.

Update, as soon as I give my parents the grand down they will make their purchase and after they get their Lexus RX300, I get to take the Subaru.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts