Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love Priuses
1999 Toyota Camry LE
339 Posts
I can't see driving a Volvo to a Toyota dealer in order to get parts for it. Just imagine how many times he has to explain the situation to the salesmen/parts suppliers :lol:

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
wow, now thats cool. Total customization. I like it cause he chose to install a toyota Engine :thumbup:

·
Boost is better
2001 Volvo S40 1.9 T
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
epinionator89 said:
I can't see driving a Volvo to a Toyota dealer in order to get parts for it. Just imagine how many times he has to explain the situation to the salesmen/parts suppliers :lol:
if you can do that swap you probably dont need to go to the dealer to fix your car:rolleyes:

BrianOwens said:
wow, now thats cool. Total customization. I like it cause he chose to install a toyota Engine :thumbup:
If he chose to install a powerful (most volvo engines are pretty powerful but im talking way over 200hp stock) he would need an engine from a 2005 Volvo s40 T5 or Volvo S60 R and those probably cost a lot more and are harder to swap in since theyre new engines

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
I've always had a soft spot for the old RWD and turbocharged "bricky" Volvos.

Too bad you can't get all parts for it from a Toyota dealer, it's a JDM only engine... 2JZ waterpump works though, among other things

1 - 8 of 8 Posts