Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I will email them and than I will post it here and you can give me your opinions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well has any one used it before. it seems like no one has used it so I don't get any user feed back other than a company sayin that its for real.
few other questions http://www.mmrusa.com/CCtoyota.htm does this look like a good clutch. from this company.

and if the xb has the same engine as the echo for the most part can I use this clutch the strip 1420 or no and if not are there better ones out there than that cuase 200 to 250% increase is great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still got no response yet from the company. Hopefully I will get a answer soon.

If it can help I will get both of them.

That with the deep cycle battery should be a great improvement.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have never seen this product before so Im not gonna say it cant work. But if your vehicle's electrical system if working properly to begin with, i would have to see it to believe that it would make a difference.

After thinking about it, If you have a decient audio system or something else added to your vehicle that puts a strain on your chargeing system I can see an improvement. But you would probably need to be pushing 1000 watts to a pair of JL's or somethign to be drawing enough power from your battery for your stock chargeing system to not keep up.

But then again thats just a chargeing system improvement, I still dunno about troque / Horsepower / responsiveness.

·
Registered
10 Posts
TJCCARDCO said:
Hyper Ground Wire sets work good for Hondas. I dont know about Toyotas/Scions..or whatever.
Agreed. Friends of mine that own Hondas(esp Kseries engines) have had some good results with grounding kits. Typically 8/4gauge wire that provides additional grounds in about 4-6 diff locations.
Helps stabalize the voltage(we tracked this with a voltage gauge in my friends car before and after installing the kit of 4 gauge wire) which could help coilpacks provide a more powerful consistent spark esp when starting in 1st gear of a manual car and rpms dip. Anytime you have better spark you can look for improved gas mileage and smoother running as byproducts. I wouldnt spend more than $50 though...

Peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts