Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:sosad: its a sad story but here goes.....i was at the strip and this guy looks at my car and ask me does that Shit run???? and i tell him no but it can beat hondas.He was in his RSX-S so he gets really mad and tells me to run for $100 and i didnt like the idea because i have a blown wastegate seal.but my friend tells me give me the car and i will drive it(he has a 3000gt VR-4 making 13.5 @ 1/4 mile really good driver;) ) so the guy of the rsx-s says is ok that he drives cuz his car is SOOOOOOO FAST!!! (yeah right:rolleyes: ....ricers)so my friend has never driven my car , and RSX-S has some mods and from factory have 200hp... and with all that MY friend did 14.8 and the RSX-S did 15.00 flat..:lol: . The guy did pay and i am $100 richer WOOOT!!! :whatwhat:

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx guys that is to let you know that our cars are great :cool: !!!!!

·
BahaMR2
1992 JDM MR2
225 Posts
when u say your wastegate is broken do u mean something such as your actuator is having problems. how did u find out its broken and what type problems do u have because of this part bein broken. thanks.

i think i have a shitty actuator reason me askin

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
my wastegate is not broken... the seal connecting to the turbo is. and i found out that the seal was broken because at a cold start i put my hand over the seal and a lot of hot air comes from the seal and the seal starts to move a lot. The problem i have is that when i boost to 9 psi it will not pass and rpm from 6,300 wont either .IS not like a big problem i am going to get the seal change on friday(I hope:confused: )

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
140 Posts
1.) You are lucky... Stock 2005 RSX-S's run mid and low 14's from the factory.. that guy couldnt drive.

2.) Im very glad you beat him... I bought my MR2 for the sole purpose of every Honda Ricer kid that thinks his Civic is fast.... I hate hate hate hate Honda's.

3.) Dont ever race for money... If you loose, you are broke.. and If you win, the other guy NEVER NEVER EVER PAYS....

I beat a Vette in my Stage 2 SRT-4 and he drove off directly after the race... didnt even stop for his timeslip... and didnt pay.... didnt even ever come back to the track....

·
"The Mighty Gen3"
91 SW20
153 Posts
Great Kill!!!

I destroyed a HKS stage 1 SRT-4 on the highway just the other day. Here's the story-I was on my way to my girlfriend's house from work when I saw this SRT-4 behind me, and just like the games he would flash me with his lights. So in my head I was like aw shit I'm bout to race!!! And I knew he had 12 more horses than me stock and I lost a few due to age and mileage, but I had faith in my MKII-T. As he was trying to pass me up I would always speed up. This went on for 10 miles at the least-I work 40 miles away from home, I know poor car-All the way until there was clear traffic and he was still behind me at this time. But he accelerates to cut me off from the other lane, so I put full boost in and took off and left him in the dust!!! WHOOEEY!!! After that he followed me all the way to my girlfriend's house just to ask me what I have in my engine. I says I ain't got nothin but stock ct26, hks intake, short shifter, XS RFL BOV and a MBC from eBay. I asked him the same-he told me he had a stage 1 turbo from HKS and not another word. I was just blown away after that. WHOOEEY!!! MR2's are the shit!!!

I think it was my BOV that tempted him.:whatwhat:

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
robertsmb said:
1.) You are lucky... Stock 2005 RSX-S's run mid and low 14's from the factory.. that guy couldnt drive.

2.) Im very glad you beat him... I bought my MR2 for the sole purpose of every Honda Ricer kid that thinks his Civic is fast.... I hate hate hate hate Honda's.

3.) Dont ever race for money... If you loose, you are broke.. and If you win, the other guy NEVER NEVER EVER PAYS....

I beat a Vette in my Stage 2 SRT-4 and he drove off directly after the race... didnt even stop for his timeslip... and didnt pay.... didnt even ever come back to the track....
1-You are right but i took the chance cuz he goes to the track all the time same as me and i have seen him do his slip , he is a very bad driver i think his best was 14.6 . that is why my friend wanted to drive.

2-You are right :lol: LOL!! me too.

3-I have 160 at bank .He is a local like me sooo..... he had to pay or he will lose respect(if he has some LOL).

4-LOL !!!!! poor vette:disappoin

·
MAX BOOST!!!!!!!
1992 Toyota Mr2
160 Posts
yah, im the biggest honda hater ever. anyone who knows me can say that about me. i love to hear these stories. here are two of mine.
(1). i was going to my girls house and she lives in the mountains. so while i was driving up there this **** ass srt-4 goes behind me and rides my ass. this continues to happen for like 15min. so finally there was a passing lane, i said good he will pass me now and leave me in peace. this guy pulls right up to my door and taunts me. i said F this, i got him to pull over. i said the next passing lane just go and ill kick your ass. he was pissed, and said fine. the passing lane came and i said full boost time and that guy had no chance. :lol:

(2) i was on my way to work and i was on the fwy. this gay ass honda crx comes up to me and flash his lights. it looked nice and clean but honda's are gay. so i fingered go on three. he goes on two, so all i had to do was floor it and i smashed on it. no contest. what a loser.

Now i dont even mess with any srt-4, any hondas, and cars that are easy to beat. if tose guys want to race me its all about the money. i will never race another mr2 people cuz i respect my brothers and sisters who have them, but hate hondas and dodge people. i have a Gen3 3sgte with KO exhaust. And other goodies. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts