Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hye all. im new here.. currently im using toyota corona st171 with 3sfe engine. i need some suggestion here.. which engine is more compatible with my st 171 other than 3sge/ 3sgte?? thanks guys..:grin:

·
Brit, in Bitz!
Carina2 1991
211 Posts
sorry i dont get it.. can u explain it??

People always like photos of nice/interesting cars. If you pepper your text with illustrations/photos of your engine and/or showing mods you have carried out then that makes for a more engaging read.... :nerd:

..... any pictures of your car?

2sav

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People always like photos of nice/interesting cars. If you pepper your text with illustrations/photos of your engine and/or showing mods you have carried out then that makes for a more engaging read.... :nerd:

..... any pictures of your car?

2sav
okay i see.. sorry.. i still dont know how this thing works since im new here.. here is my car.. so far no modification yet

Attachments

·
Brit, in Bitz!
Carina2 1991
211 Posts
..... Very Nice :grin:

If you look at the photo hosting site, with your pictures, and pick the option which encloses the referenced photo
- that will insert a full picture into the post.

Are you looking to change the engine because your current one is worn out?

2sav

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
..... Very Nice :grin:

If you look at the photo hosting site, with your pictures, and pick the option which encloses the referenced photo
- that will insert a full picture into the post.

Are you looking to change the engine because your current one is worn out?

2sav
hahaha just an old scholl car. thanks by the way.. im planning to change my engine.. the old one is still okay.. i just want to take suvey in case the engine worn out one day.. so what are you suggest???

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
Welcome to Toyota Nation !

What year is that?

·
Brit, in Bitz!
Carina2 1991
211 Posts
I notice you run 4 lugs... AFAIK 2.0i Corona/Carina II are 5 lug (all discs) like a Camry?

My 1.6 carb 4A-F is 4 lug (disc/drum)...

What is the set up with you :dunno:

2sav

1 - 11 of 11 Posts