Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Tacoma Dbl Cab V6 SB
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If For some Twilight Moment... Toyota Wasnt Made...

What would Your Next Choice of Car Would you Choose...

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Nissan Frontier Nismo or Jeep Rubicon

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Me too- although not the 4 door... If I didn't NEED a truck, I would be driving a Rubicon Unlimited today instead of this truck... damn practicality.

·
07 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
280 Posts
Second on the Frontier Nismo

I avoid american autos at all cost, but if I had to have a 4x4 second on the Rubicon as well

·
Registered
Tacoma Dbl Cab V6 SB
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
denvertaco07 said:
Second on the Frontier Nismo

I avoid american autos at all cost, but if I had to have a 4x4 second on the Rubicon as well

why on the american autos

·
A.K.A. Ty
2005 Tacoma TRD OR
768 Posts
I don't NEED a truck, I just like them, ALOT. But, I would have to choose my first car, a 1971 Ford Bronco sport. That thing was bullet proof. Dana 44 up front and a Ford 9" rear with 4.73 gears all around, stock. Almost brings a tear to my eye thinking of the $3000 my dad sold it for behind my back. I didn't mind the 6 mpg, hell, I WANTED 6 mpg.

·
Go Sharks!!!
06 tacoma prerunner
1,350 Posts
hmm... maybe a lancer evolution. Thought about getting one and ditching my eagle talon, but then that would have left me in the same situation that drove me to buy my tacoma, one nice unreliable fast car and nothing to drive around everyday. Either that or the new Dodge Charger, maybe a Pontiac GTO if i had some more money, those would be better choices then the Evo, unfortunitly misubishi is the most unreliable japanese company out there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
ferrari, duh.

no really, i'd probably have a frontier or possibly a mustang if i had to own a car. i'm also a big fan of rubicons.

·
Love this Tacoma!
Toyota Tacoma
623 Posts
Id prolly go back to GM also. Dont need a truck as big as a fullsize chevy but I just dont care much for Nissan. Like the size of the Tacoma for sure.

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Saw a Defender the other day... my grandad used to have one and that thing was a beast! Loved it...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've actually been looking at a Nissan Frontier to replace my 93 Toyota Hilux. The Frontier is about $3000 cheaper and right now looks to be a better mousetrap. More horsepower, more torque, stronger tailgate, heavier metal throughout, etc. When I read the Frontier forums, I don't see the number of complaints that I see with the new Tacomas, (could be that there are fewer folks to post on their forums).

I've had problems with Nissan in the past, but that was when they were going through their "financial difficulties".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts