Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored so i made this design for vinyl. I see these stickers a lot on different cars, mostly hondas, so I thought Id make a quick version of it for the gen 3:

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
LOL noone will be able to figure out what it is..."what...your accord??"

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha yeah i figured no one would be able to tell since it looks like ageneric sedan :lol: maybe ill work on it more and get em made

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i could but all of the ones I have seen are just a shilouette... it works better with cars like egs and xBs haha

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why did you post that?

·
Registered
Toyota Camry
1,820 Posts
Hey you should make them. I bet if you made a few coupe ones (would be very, very similar obviously) you could sell some.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the coupe is the same length isnt it?:confused:

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
yeah the coupe is the same length all the way around...i think the minor difference your talking about is the lack of rear doors

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Im getting some quotes for having these mad- Im serious about doing it if you guys are interested. let me know if youd be down for these gen 3 guys, theyd probably be like 2 bucks a piece or so, Ill let ya know if i find a good place to do it. Anyone interested? Ive got two different designs now, one with windows. waddya think?

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats the one i like too, I think ill go with that... no one is interested in these? my first quote was for 3 bucks a piece... maybe Ill just get em for myself if no one else wants any:cool:

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
damon, i'm interested, but just in something slightly different. i'll hit you up on aim later tonight.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright sounds good- you want a coupe dont you :lol:

im wondering if the black stuff should be white for it to show up on a windshield... i havent decided yet. Maybe if the demand is low Ill just get a few made and send em to my homies/the vets:cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts