Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was in kindergarden, my mom drove me to school in her maroon '85 Corolla. When I was 10, she pointed at the maroon '85 Corolla, and said "someday, all this will be yours". Last May when I finished college, she handed over the keys; the prophecy had come true. Now I, a 23-yr old law student in houston, tx have an '85 corolla with 185,000 miles, and it's BUSTED all the time. the rules state that I have to tell what mods I have in the car, but is buying a rebuilt transmission a mod? Looking to have fun and figure out what is busted on my car.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Welcome!

Nah, you don't have to tell what mods you have. But chances are people will ask.

Rebuilt tranny! Represent!:)

I'm sure we can figure out what's wrong. Post away my friend. Corolla and General Dis will help you with everything you need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I posted the problem in the corolla forum. man that was fast! I'm glad that people are here to help me out. a few months ago when someone hit my [parked] car, the body shop complained that they couldn't find a replacement front fender for my car because all the '85 corolla's had been turned into '95 camry's. he suggested that I sell my rolla, but FORGET that; this car will serve me well for at least 5-7 more years!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yea this forums is fast about replying and very fast about bashing people who don't know how to use the Search button. Take it easy here i'm sure you will enjoy TN much like me and whole lot of other people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts