Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was in kindergarden, my mom drove me to school in her maroon '85 Corolla. When I was 10, she pointed at the maroon '85 Corolla, and said "someday, all this will be yours". Last May when I finished college, she handed over the keys; the prophecy had come true. Now I, a 23-yr old law student in houston, tx have an '85 corolla with 185,000 miles, and it's BUSTED all the time. the rules state that I have to tell what mods I have in the car, but is buying a rebuilt transmission a mod? Looking to have fun and figure out what is busted on my car.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Welcome!

Nah, you don't have to tell what mods you have. But chances are people will ask.

Rebuilt tranny! Represent!:)

I'm sure we can figure out what's wrong. Post away my friend. Corolla and General Dis will help you with everything you need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I posted the problem in the corolla forum. man that was fast! I'm glad that people are here to help me out. a few months ago when someone hit my [parked] car, the body shop complained that they couldn't find a replacement front fender for my car because all the '85 corolla's had been turned into '95 camry's. he suggested that I sell my rolla, but FORGET that; this car will serve me well for at least 5-7 more years!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.