Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1990 celica All-Trac
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my camry made it out alive, in one peice. unfortunately, that means that it soon won't be my camry anymore. i just picked up a celica gt4, and soon will be taking one last ride in the camobile up to new york to drop it off to relatives buying the car. i'll miss my gen 3, its been one of my favorite rides. in other recent news... 4 wheel burn out! wooooo

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
EggBeater59 said:
in other recent news... 4 wheel burn out! wooooo
haha awesome, just dont blow up nothin

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
nice on getting the celica gt-four :), those are one of the cars i would love to own one day, what year is the gt-4 anyways? :dunno:

·
Big Wrench
397 Posts
I don't think there's a TN Camry curse.

I believe that shit happens, and there's so many Camry boyz here that shit will happen to some of us.

I need to believe that cause I don't want anything to happen to my new car. :eek:

·
Registered
1990 celica All-Trac
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a 1990 red all trac. i went from a super reliable car to one that isn't so much so. its been giving me problems (radiator hose broke down in dallas) but even considering it all, i love every minute i'm in the car. the 4wd really makes a difference. can make any turn, and it still feels pretty soft on everyday bumpy roads. my mom still has a 95 cam, so i'll get still get a few rides in it every now and then. the 5sfe is awsome, but i think i have just fallen in love with the 3sgte.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts