Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TN
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got a 3' Revtech Lift in the front and 1.5 rear block in the back, Its not really leveled at least in my opinion it feels a bit lower in the back and i feel like the front is higher by about .5', can i add something to the back to level it? AAL? or something?:headbang:

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
So i got a 3' Revtech Lift in the front and 1.5 rear block in the back, Its not really leveled at least in my opinion it feels a bit lower in the back and i feel like the front is higher by about .5', can i add something to the back to level it? AAL? or something?:headbang:
how long ago was the front lift installed? It may take a few weeks to settle down.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Might feel weird cause you have had the a$$ end of your truck higher the whole time and the front lower(stock). Now that it is "level"(your lift kit) it may seem your front is high, but is really level.

·
TN
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got my lift yesterday

·
Registered
358 Posts
give it a couple months, it'll probably sag in the front. do you have the tsb done in the rear? if not, get it done. if so, toytec sells an AAL made to work with the tsb. check em out.

·
TN
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My truck didnt qualify because warranty was expired, can i add the AAL even though i didnt get the TSB done?

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
let it settle.

·
TN
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
+1 to definitely let that shit settle.

My truck is 3 in the front and .25" in the back, perfectly level.

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
wow, you can "feel" if your truck is level or not..your good.

as others have said, let it settle...

·
TN
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, you can "feel" if your truck is level or not..your good.

as others have said, let it settle...

ok smart ass:disappoin

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts

Let it settle! :thumbsup: You guys and your instant gratification kills me... :lol:. If it doesn't settle get an AAL that will correct the rear and ditch that block = lame! :thumbsdow

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
ok smart alec:disappoin
He really is.... LoL
serious, what the heck?? i was simply stating that he is very aware if he can "feel" that his truck is not level. i wont waste the time doing the math, but at the drivers seat, how can you "feel" an at most a 2* elevation change....??

then i recommended that he just let it settle, as it will after a little bit of driving.

how is any of that being a smart alec??:confused:

edit: and briangp, how is this post any more smart alec than your post here....?

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
If you think it really sags then I would suggest taking off the spare tire from underneath.

That tire adds a bit of weight to the end and could MAYBE cause some sag.

Just some quick advice...

·
Registered
08 tacoma double cab
32 Posts
i have the revtek with the 1.5" block in the back as well. it sat atleast an inch higher in the front for the first month till it started settled, and that was even with the tsb springs. now it sits damn near perfect.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts