Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
H.I.D. Knut
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to have to start going back to complete stock.........I thought I was going to be able to build my ride up, but a new baby and $3k in medical bills owns me.

I don't know if I'm ever going to get what I want for it......oh well. May have to end up trading it in for a Sienna anyway.....:(

if anyone wants the head unit/dvd:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t42517.html

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
grapefury said:
yea a minivan is ideal with a child. good luck to you
I get my child in and out of my Camry with no problems. Too bad I bought a car seat that matched my previous car's interior and it clashes with my gray interior :(

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
get a 4Runner and put all the stuff back in it.

·
H.I.D. Knut
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Body LX said:
I get my child in and out of my Camry with no problems. Too bad I bought a car seat that matched my previous car's interior and it clashes with my gray interior :(
I got two kids, a toddler and a new born and my wife needs to be able to sit in back with or behind them.

·
H.I.D. Knut
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
B Deuce said:
get a 4Runner and put all the stuff back in it.
I need 3rd row seating.....I have an SUV as a company car and it's a bitch traveling with the 2 kids in it.

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Heh.. same. I have a step daughter (turns 2 in sept) and a newborn that was born last week. I understand what you're saying about your wife wanting to sit back there with them.... it scares me not being able to watch my newborn son to make sure he's alright.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts