Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few weeks of waiting and all the drama you guys already know of, I get the rims today.

He didn't even throw in a set of lug nuts, and the rims I originally had were more expensive than the ones he sent.

AND, I get 3 gunmetal rims and 1 silver rim.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

·
Registered
camry
182 Posts
Better Business Bureau. That is Bullsh*t. This guy sounds like a crook. Don't give up until you get what you want. Just remember, the more public you make this, the more uncomfortable he will be so if you have to, find out from the cops who you should talk to. This guy is expecting you to roll over and take it and keep your money so don't let him.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
You should have asked for a refund. Tell him that you want a full refund and send him back his crappy rims.

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The person I've been dealing with is Luong Quach from EE Wheelz ( [email protected] ). I won these rims from eBay, his username on eBay is eewheelz. He had a very good feedback when I decided to bid on the rims, but I guess it's not working so good right now.

Anyways, I gave him 24 hours to reply to my e-mail before I take any action.

·
Where are we going today?
Camry 00/Corolla 19
2,614 Posts
complaint to ebay
they would listen

2- dispute credit card. that always works. never use paypal with ur bank a.c cos u get more protection with your credit card

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skewe said:
complaint to ebay
they would listen

2- dispute credit card. that always works. never use paypal with ur bank a.c cos u get more protection with your credit card
I paid with money order, sadly.

But, I will make a complaint to eBay about this and I will leave him negative feedback.

He already replied to my e-mail, which says:

Are you sure you got gunmetal rims, because we don;t have any rims that is in that color.
If that's not gunmetal, then it's a VERY dark shade of silver, and I have one bright silver rim.

·
Registered
1994 Camry V6 LE
94 Posts
lol sorry bro... what i would do is send him pics of what your rims look like, then contact ebay and like you said leave negative feedback... wait it out and if nothing happens take it all the way... but don't expect too much out of it other than a refund because you're dealing with Ebay'd items... items off ebay are usually sold AS IS and when buying you were accepting all terms of possibility of getting EXACTLY what you want. So dont give up until you get a refund then save a little more and get top notch from a respectable company online not ebay.

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
Go to the BBB.
Complain to Ebay
Leave the meanest feedback you could ever think of. You may want to wait a few days, that way the nasty stuff has time to stir.:wink2:
Lawyer??

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
file a Federal Complaint for Interstate Fraud and Swindle...Bait and Switch is a crime.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
HoboJoe said:
Go to the BBB.
Complain to Ebay
Leave the meanest feedback you could ever think of. You may want to wait a few days, that way the nasty stuff has time to stir.:wink2:
Lawyer??
If you do leave feedback, make sure to not use profanity. That can be deleted by eBay due to breaking a rule. Even stuff like b!tch or [email protected] is covered under the rule. Some crappy seller on eBay replied to my negative feedback using profanity. I reported him, and his replies were removed. In fact, all his profanity was removed totally.

You can open a dispute. I did that on the seller I mentioned above. It did not help me much, but I accepted that he ripped me off long before I opened the dispute. I just wanted to do as much as possible to be a pain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts