Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Camry Hybrid XL
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the split forums! Horrible idea! I don't remember the vote?? The Corolla is so much alike over the years, this is a boneheaaded move...
(I Hope i am not banned for my view..)...
:ugh3:

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
(I Hope i am not banned for my view..)...
:ugh3:

:lol: No. We're in the process of changing everything over. Please bear with us. A few years ago the truck section was exactly the same, all years/models were jammed together. Since we changed it, it is much easier to find information and get answers.

Any comments and help is appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Agreed...........not good!:disappoin

Problem is that Rolla forums don't move as fast as Camry or Truck.

Being that I typically peruse everything related from Gen 7 to 10, it'll now take 4 times as long. :(

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
There IS a lot of movement in this forum, I used to be off for a day and come back to find 2 or 3 posts, I do the same now and come back to finding a pagefull of posts. :)

·
7th Gen Apprentice
477 Posts
I like it. It's alot easier searching thru 2 pages of thread than 10.
Although Flashmn does have a minor valid point about the mechanical similarities,but this will help us all grow into better and hopefully brighter enthusiasts.

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
where's all of my posts? under AE92 it says there are NO posts at all

I just made that forum this morning. All of the threads are in the Corolla archive section. We are going to move ones out of there that are up to a month old to the right sub-forums, its just going to take a little while.

·
BANNED
1,497 Posts
wow, people are so ungrateful

dana splitted the corolla section up because of what the members voted for

more work and effort done by the staff to make this happen

·
Registered
2014 Camry Hybrid XL
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nevermind them, leave them alone,,, but I bet a lot of people will get less answers to their problems.. because people probably don't want a click-a-thon. As most of the Corolla years have the same features, same parts, same problems, same fixes... same this,, same that..

see what happens after a year...

btw... I vaguely remember a vote about this, I just don't remember the wrong side winning..
:disappoin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts