Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
BANNED
1,497 Posts
voting thread was created on the first of this month (november) and was posted when the sections were together. 26 members voted, so ...safe to say that there are 26 members who are active? if "you" did not see it then "you" don't post much or would offer much help to those asking questions. say that someone needed help quickly, a long delay isn't going to help them. for something that isn't in a rush i can see it being somewhat valid. and besides, it'll teach those to search. people are asking questions, those who know the answer might help. it'll depend on them and not if they want to click an extra link. if they don't want to help then they aren't forced to

·
Registered
799 Posts
nevermind them, leave them alone,,, but I bet a lot of people will get less answers to their problems.. because people probably don't want a click-a-thon. As most of the Corolla years have the same features, same parts, same problems, same fixes... same this,, same that..

see what happens after a year...

btw... I vaguely remember a vote about this, I just don't remember the wrong side winning..
:disappoin
My '94 is not anything like the newer or older ones...

·
Registered
2014 Camry Hybrid XL
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
My '94 is not anything like the newer or older ones...

Many of those people that had early Corollas, bought newer Corollas, and carry years of knowledge... but since I don't have a new Toyota I cannot personally vouch for any past the 2,000 model year.

I guess they will have to chime in on how close they are...

:hammer:

·
Registered
799 Posts
I understand, but that doesn't mean the cars are similar. Those many people can feel free to go from forum to forum to answer questions, and even have a better idea of what they're answering questions about. I fail to see how it's a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
wow, people are so ungrateful

dana splitted the corolla section up because of what the members voted for

more work and effort done by the staff to make this happen
:werd::clap:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts