Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanna know wut kinda Mods i could do to make it a faster...and if there's at least one body kit avalible for it...and if not wut kinda kit brand could easy be modified to fit it...

thanx...

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
Hi man i think we got 3 Cresidia owners on the board now and from what i know you can alsways try and go turbo on your car if you dont got too much milage.So where you from and do you got any pics or car info??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanx...turbo? yea sum1 told me about that but my car is 180k milage...newayz im from Mass...and i hope to get a picture up soon...havent taken any pictures of the car yet...well basically all ive done so far is put new seats in, fixed the antenna, a cd player and i just got 15' alloy rims on it the other day...the car looks nice now (one small dent) so i wanna start working on wuts under the hood...i wanna put money into the car since every1 nowadays is in a Honda/Acura...and i wanna be unique...and i havent seen any cressida all niced up...

got any more info on the turbo issue? or who are the ones on the board who also owns a cressida....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JX1 on 2001-10-15 14:28 ]</font>

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
Well japan has some sick Cresidias so if you check the net you can find some parts for sure.I also think many of the parts are the same between many of the cars on that chasis.I will try and get you in touch with another guy here who has one.

·
Old Skool VIP Style
650 Posts
sup JX1, you can only guess what i own. heres a link to a gx71 site. i think its basicly the same body style and all. they have links to some awsome sites. some of the enignes are different but owell. try doing a search on http://www.yahoo.co.jp heres the other site http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~hiro71/mark2menu.htm
hit me up on AIM sometime if you got it. MotorHead1586, i might not be on for a lil while cuz of my wrist but im on sometimes. you can e-mail me @ [email protected] too, tell me your ideas and ill help you out. check out my site too (look in my sig), good luck, later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts