Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Just unscrew them where you see the screws, and then with the rivets you can either pry them off with a flathead screwdriver, or just pull them off, but you'll have to pull pretty hard. I just pryed them with a flathead and they came right off. Very easy to do. Go try it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing is worth those ugly things, sorry, but my god how could you ever think those are worth keeping on. Its a little to country for me.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
yeah, taking the mudflaps off was the very first thing that I did. I took them off the day that I got the truck. Just looks weird to me. But, to each his own.

Hey Sincity,

Did you have any luck taking them off, or have you even tried yet?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to do it tomorrow night. I am too tired right now. I am also going to take of all the stickers and embles. I might do the clear corner mod this weekend after the donahoes are installed.

·
Registered
139 Posts
let me know how the donahoe lift goes. I did mine friday night after i got my new truck home and only got 1/2" lift when the coil was "factory set at 2" ". I went down to donahoe factory and they seemed to think that my 06 lb sport was higher from the factory than usual. they cranked them up to give me a little over 2" of lift, but the ride is really stiff now. i may go back down to 1" of lift and remove the aal on the rear so the ride will be better. I am running 265-70-17 revos on the factory rims that were chromed. please keep in touch.:confused:

·
Registered
769 Posts
use a slightly larger drill bit on the head of the rivit you can see, when you've gone far enough it will just drop away... if you drill it you can repalce them in the future, like new...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts