Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Man Emu Nitrochargers for the back! WOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for the Dakars!

·
'Coma Nut
1,210 Posts
She sounds like a keeper for sure!:whatwhat:

I see your from Gainesville. I'm gonna be there for the last weekend in April - flying down south so no truck. Anything in the area to keep me busy for three days?

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
hey... can i get your gf to call my wife...? i need some mods for my truck...

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Ron Jeremy's twin brother
06 Tacoma-SOLD
1,461 Posts
The more I think about this, the more it makes no sense at all. Who the Fxxx gets shocks for Valentines day:confused: She's pining for that ring - once she gets that, it's bubble bath and massage oils for you (for her) my friend.

·
Premium Member
02 DubCab 4x4
3,009 Posts
screeber said:
The more I think about this, the more it makes no sense at all. Who the Fxxx gets shocks for Valentines day:confused: She's pining for that ring - once she gets that, it's bubble bath and massage oils for you (for her) my friend.

Screeber definately knows his shit..... heck, i got some stinky cologne for vday. I got her a day at the spa and a dozen roses. Shocks? that's awesome, but she wants that ring pointerboy!!!!!!

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pb said:
Nice gift. But I prefer to buy my own truck parts, so that my wife can give me her own "special gifts" ;) :naughty:

Got one of those too!:naughty:

She knows I have wanted these too and JRedneck480 helped her out... probably just so he could have my billies, but what the heck... thanks man!

Looks like for the borthday from her I am now hinting at Dakars... ;)

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's what I'm screaming... most of my friends always ask if she has a sister...

last year for V-day I got a St. Croix Premier rod with a Team Daiwa Advantage 2000 reel on it... very nice $250-300 range combo... she's a keeper fo sho!

·
GO GATORS!!
2007 Toyota Tacoma
1,370 Posts
pointerDixie214 said:
Got one of those too!:naughty:

She knows I have wanted these too and JRedneck480 helped her out... probably just so he could have my billies, but what the heck... thanks man!

Looks like for the borthday from her I am now hinting at Dakars... ;)
actually i didnt realize i could have urs until after they were purchased damnit!!!!

p.s. any time i can help

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.