Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Official TN User
96 Taco 4x4 Ext cab
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
20 minutes away from my house and I never knew it was there. There are acres of land like this and they are all ORV approved. I am so glad I bought my taco. Lets see some other pics of your stompin grounds.

·
Registered
2003 Tacoma
113 Posts
see I wish I didnt live in the flat lands on the coast I want to go driving offroad through the mountains

·
Registered
1992 xtra cab 4x4
356 Posts
where is this? your info says washington, but where?
is this anywhere near spokane?

·
Official TN User
96 Taco 4x4 Ext cab
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its 2 hrs south of spokane, in the tri-cities. This area is out in the city of finley a suburb (hicktown) but the wheelin is great there is everything from trail ridin like i was doing, hill climbs, and even rock crawling. I see other guys out there all the time and they are always really considerate its great.

·
Offical TN Hillbilly
2002 Silverado
1,757 Posts
Danm east siders. Just a tip, as a general rule it is a good idea to blank out your plates when posting pics of your vehicles.

·
Registered
1992 xtra cab 4x4
356 Posts
yeah, but im registering here in a week anyway.
its currently registered where i used to live in oregon. :)
thanks though.

i just moved here though, so do you know of anyplace i could check out to get some info on places to go trail ride or anything? fish and wildlife maybe?

·
Official TN User
96 Taco 4x4 Ext cab
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks TcmaBoy makes sense I wouldnt want someone to steal it by using the plate #. Advice like that is always appreciated.

·
Registered
2003 Tacoma
113 Posts
im glad I dont have to worry aboput that my camera isnt clear enough to read my plates

·
trd04taco
2004 Tacoma 4WD TRD
476 Posts
The NW is a great place for wheeling. Usually there's a spot within 30 min from most areas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts