Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Engine 80 is in service
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my Tacoma. But the constant vibration issues concerning my lift, the not-so-great gas mileage, the fact that my commute is now 7 miles each way as opposed to 52 miles, and because I'm WAYYYYYY out of warranty have me on the verge of pulling the trigger on a black 5.7 DC Limited 4wd in the morning.

Oh... the huge rebate isn't hurting matters either. :eek::

·
Stupid is stupid does
5,554 Posts
I fell victom to the itch too :thumbsup:

·
Engine 80 is in service
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's done. Picked the new truck up last night! Rebate is $4500 on 5.7 models, RONE.

Black, double-cab, Limited, red rock leather, 4x4, 5.7. I love it... and probably more importantly, my wife thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread! :clap:

·
GO PATRIOTS!
8,678 Posts
It's done. Picked the new truck up last night! Rebate is $4500 on 5.7 models, RONE.

Black, double-cab, Limited, red rock leather, 4x4, 5.7. I love it... and probably more importantly, my wife thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread! :clap:

Congrats man, my wife loves mine as well. That red rock interior is pretty damn sweet!!!

·
Stupid is stupid does
5,554 Posts
congrats! nice truck

·
Engine 80 is in service
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about some pics?? What was your OTD price?
I'll try to get some pics this weekend. Supposed to be beautiful, after several days of pouring rain. Hell... I haven't even seen the truck when it's been clean yet! :lol:

I had a trade to consider, so OTD price isn't really relevant. I paid exactly what I wanted to pay after all was said and done though, so I'm pretty happy with my deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
jbk23
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing