Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TOYOTA AVALON XLS
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im VERY sorry to folks that I came off arrogant. I didnt mean to. Backstory... I had MANY Panther platform cars. These folks worked on them constantly and it seems are HUGE car mechanics. They knew EVERY INCH, every bolt, every swap, every upgrade from other Ford cars, every modification and could provide any explosion diagram for any and all areas of the vehicle... in DETAIL.
I was used to that atmosphere. I know that owning a Crown Victoria(and the police version) is a different demographic than a Toyota Avalon. I made a snarky comment about the lack of tech knowledge regarding owners on our Avalons and I apologise. No one asked me to make this thread. After a few beers and looking at my posts I realized How arrogant I sounded. As a Avalon owner we just want to drive the damn thing. Also not much goes wrong with them. Anyhow I apologise if I offended anyone.

(I owned 3 Crown Vics, 5 Grand Marquis and 4 Lincoln Town Cars)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.