Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3007 Camry
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have this nice white paint mark on my BLACK camry bumper, it really sucks:ugh3: ... Does anyone know the part # for the 4cyl Bumper in Black and how much it is going to run me? Help!!!!!!!!!! I saw the other thread about the V6 bumper part # that NJerald posted, but...
1-its for the V6 and

2-its unpainted.

Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
slow_motion said:
Hey guys I have this nice white paint mark on my BLACK camry bumper, it really sucks:ugh3: ... Does anyone know the part # for the 4cyl Bumper in Black and how much it is going to run me? Help!!!!!!!!!! I saw the other thread about the V6 bumper part # that NJerald posted, but...
1-its for the V6 and

2-its unpainted.

Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.
If it's just a mark, it may rub out. If not, repaint.

If the skin is broken, you need a new one probably.

USA Built - 52159-06909

Japan Built - 52159-33918

List $242.19, $167.44 discount + shipping.

You will have to have it painted, they all come unpainted.

The Dealer's body shop that replaced mine charged the insurance company about $600 with labor, bumper and paint. The paint labor was more than the removal/replacement labor but mine was a metallic match that the Dealer did a great job on.

·
Registered
3007 Camry
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
njerald said:
If it's just a mark, it may rub out. If not, repaint.

If the skin is broken, you need a new one probably.

USA Built - 52159-06909

Japan Built - 52159-33918

List $242.19, $167.44 discount + shipping.

You will have to have it painted, they all come unpainted.

The Dealer's body shop that replaced mine charged the insurance company about $600 with labor, bumper and paint. The paint labor was more than the removal/replacement labor but mine was a metallic match that the Dealer did a great job on.

Thanks Njerald....I do not believe the skin is broken, I briefly rubbed out most of the mark because it was much larger before that. I have not had time to see if I can get the rest out...I do not think it has broken the skin...if i decide to go the "repaint" option...is there a particular part # so to say..for the black paint.

Once again...thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts