Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Camry Le
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What up all i been browsing these fourms for a few months now and just got around to getting a login profile anyways i was wondering if any one can help me i bought a 98 camry le 2.2L a few months back and i can barley find any mods for i checked the net, Darknights ,import shows, pacfic mall everywhere and no one can really help me out besides the short ram intake and other basic things so i was hoping theres someone on here that has gone through this sh*t and can give me some hints or a shop anything please!!!

iam looking for anything clear corners (which site is best to buy them from or is there a toronto store that sells them

headlight conversion (i know there was a post about this for a gen 4 on here but whats the deal with them now ?

skirts (i want JDM but i know they are hard to come by)

cold air intake do they make them or is it a custom job (which was is best weapon or injen for short ram or what ?

interior ( i was looking for leather is catskinz good or should i look for a local shop or somewhere i can get burn marks fixed or replacement back seats i checked standerd auto no luck

coilovers/springs ( tenin JRP said they have them but madd $$$$ any other options

exhuast ( i need a new exhuast from headers back whats the best setup for the 2.2 camry

engine mods/headers ( any at all is there nothing that can be done turbos? there was a shop in the states doing the mod but havent heard anything it being done in ontario

i know thats a big list but if anyone can help me that would be wicked

thanks P-Town n e one selling any 98 camry aftermarket parts??

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey P-Town Camry welcome to TN but beofore someone out there b*tching and flaming you I will give you one good advice.... Try to use the search button :) Many of your question has been already covered for quite extensively. :)

·
Registered
1998 Camry Le
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks cx889 ive looked through the fourms but cant find alot of the posts no one out there can give me some ideas?

·
Registered
Camry
91 Posts
Clear corners - EBAY, there are tons of them

Skirts - TRD made a lip kit, not made anymore, you will see one come up on EBAY every so often as well

Headlights - still pending (you could do a gen 4.5 conversion)

Headers - Ripp Mods used to make them, but i think they discontinued them, look in the For Sale forum

CAI - There are only Short Rams out there, i think you can buy an extension for it, not sure where to get it

Try and use the Search button and search these topics, there are threads on all of them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts