Toyota Nation Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, Toyota Nation is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll start off my telling my problem. Me, my car( 92 toyota paseo), and a rock had a big misunderstanding. lets just say the rock won. so now i'm out of a transmission. i would like to upgrade the p.o.s. 1.5l dohc 5efe anyway. so i figure this is as good of reason as any. i would like to go with the 1.3l, turbocharged, 16 valve, DOHC, engine code: 4E-FTE. but i can't find a 4e-fte w/tranny any where. and also what else would i need besides the engine and tranny to make the swap a success. 1 more thing if ya happen to know where i can get it all for a resonable price the type that in there. thanx joey aka- mirraman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.