Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know where i can find 4 used door skins(inner panels) for a dc 07 tacoma? How about new? id prefer used since they will be heavily modded, no use chopping up a new one.

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
666 Posts
just curious, are you planning on doing some kind of audio set up? If so will it involve fiberglass and other things of the like?

If so i'm interested.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEs, This will be my bass race/ demo truck when its all done.
Custom fiberglass front and rear doors. Front will consist of a 7 inch mid 4 inch mid range ,tweeter and 400 wrms per side . For now it will be passive untill i feel the need to go active, i have yet to decide what to do with the rear.

AS for subs, i pulled the rear seats out and have built a few diff designs and set ups but i got something new coming, involves 2 BIG 15s now , big i mean big- made by T3 audio called the tsns, custom made to match the interior and paint of the truck 5kw-10 kw depending on which amp set up i go with.
Oh and also , 2 custom rear seats :). As i mentioned in other posts, if people want, i can custom make them fiberglass boxes that fit behind their seats ( what ever you want)_ or show them how to get more room behind the back seats with a very very simple mod.

Not to go to far into the future but i also plan on building a roof rack outa alum to house a roof tent.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Have you looked into DC sound labs woofers. Specifically the Level4's or Level4XL's? Supposedly they take mean power (3-5krms a piece, and in the 10kw range on burp)

This summer I plan on running my speakers Active just as an experiment, i've been reading a lot about it, how to set timing, etc on some car audio forums. probably gonna run w/ the 880prs

what amps do you plan on running?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know dc suibs well. The lvl4s will not do what i want them to do. This is full bass race and psychlon, limited burps. This build will be for highest score at lowest freq.

T3 audio has the meanest most crazy subs on the market at this point in time, just wait for their new line up to hit full production. Enjoy http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/27517.html.

Amps right now are ranging, --- i wanna stay 12v because of my camping fridge and stove and lights but id like to run 16 v set up for more power.

if i go tsns 15s this is my selection
the new powerbass 5kw x 2
soundigital 12kw [email protected] 1ohm @ 12.6 v 80 % effc close to 19kw on 16 volt system.(amps 37 inches long)
soundigital 8kw/
stetsom amps ranging.

If i go with the t3 tss model, one sd 8kw or one pb5kw will be enough (budget set up)

powermaster batteries and alt soon to come.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I know dc suibs well. The lvl4s will not do what i want them to do. This is full bass race and psychlon, limited burps. This build will be for highest score at lowest freq.

T3 audio has the meanest most crazy subs on the market at this point in time, just wait for their new line up to hit full production. Enjoy http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/27517.html.

Amps right now are ranging, --- i wanna stay 12v because of my camping fridge and stove and lights but id like to run 16 v set up for more power.

if i go tsns 15s this is my selection
the new powerbass 5kw x 2
soundigital 12kw [email protected] 1ohm @ 12.6 v 80 % effc close to 19kw on 16 volt system.(amps 37 inches long)
soundigital 8kw/
stetsom amps ranging.

If i go with the t3 tss model, one sd 8kw or one pb5kw will be enough (budget set up)

powermaster batteries and alt soon to come.
Is bass race, like, one freq for 30sec or are you doing music? What class do you think you'll run in, as far as DB's? 139.9?

Let me know what you do about alternators, I haven't found too many, the 130A in my truck does a decent job, but then again i'm under 1kw total RMS, so its not really workin too hard.

I've seen a few alts for it, but they are super expensive.

Good luck with it man, like I said, keep us updated

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Powermaster has the best one, under-rated at i think 200 amps or so.
Bass race is 30 seconds of playing music.I think ill be doing the 149.9 class. My goal is to be as loud as possible tuned and playing as low of a feq as possible. So picking a song that peaks at 30 hz and playing that song for 30 sec

·
Registered
666 Posts
Try
Hold That Thought - Gucci Mane
White Girl - Young Jeezy
Beats For My Van - DJ Billy E

They have a couple tones right down near 30hz that hold there for a while, white girl sticks mainly to 29-31hz, beats for my van is almost a constant 30hz note (not sine wave) w/ some 40ish tone to break it up but other than that it sticks around low 30ish should get you what you need, give them a shot first before hittin the lanes w/ it.

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
check out car-part.com, they will be able to point you to yards that have them, not sure the exact price though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts