Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
nukka
95 Camry LE
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I'm doing some research on Camry/Corolla/Prius and I need some clear pictures of the window stickers. I searched Google, and the only one I could find was a 2001 Prius. I would like to find images of the window stickers for the following years:

1992-93 Camry LE & DX
2000-01 Camry LE
1998-99 Corolla LE

2000 Tacoma V6

pictures can be hosted here at http://imageshack.us

If anyone can help, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance!

·
Toyota | moving forward
1,534 Posts
That's going to be challenging. I suggest you post in each model (and generation) specific forum and hope that some owners still have their original 'window sticker' with price, features, and EPA ratings.

I wish I could help but I only have mine (2005 Camry), along with a 2005 Avalon and 2006 Corolla - the latter two belong to my aunts but it's just stashed in their glove box.

·
Administrator
14,664 Posts
I've got the window sticker for my '92 LE Camry. I'll scan it in and post it; probably tomorrow.

Just curious, why do you want it?

·
Administrator
14,664 Posts
Here ya go!... My scanner wasn't big enough to do it in one shot, so I had to take two and splice them together.

·
Toyota | moving forward
1,534 Posts
I'll try and get a scan of my window sticker up, mine will be easy. The Avalon and Corolla I'll have to wait till I can get to them this weekend.

BMR - wow, your Camry cost you quite a bit in 1992! I'm amazed at how much ABS cost.

"$20,777.00 in 1992 had about the same buying power as $31,674.75 in 2009.

Annual inflation over this period was about 2.51%."

·
Administrator
14,664 Posts
BMR - wow, your Camry cost you quite a bit in 1992! I'm amazed at how much ABS cost.

"$20,777.00 in 1992 had about the same buying power as $31,674.75 in 2009.

Annual inflation over this period was about 2.51%."
I think I negotiated it down to $19,600; about halfway between invoice and sticker.

Yeah, it certainly wasn't the cheapest thing I looked at. IIRC, comparably equipped Lumina's were about $18k, Mazda 626 V6 was $18k, Infinity G20 was about $19k, Maxima was close to the same money, which came in a close second to the Camry for me. Didn't even consider a Ford or a Chrysler. After owning nothing but American made cars up to that time, I was tired of spending every other weekend fixing them after they'd get up to around 100k miles. The Camry was the first non-American made car I owned. Gotta say I haven't ever regretted choosing it.

·
nukka
95 Camry LE
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got the window sticker for my '92 LE Camry. I'll scan it in and post it; probably tomorrow.

Just curious, why do you want it?

I'm doing a comparison on how much those models have increased in MSRP over the years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts