Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. My name is Peach. You all already know me and my car. So I was wondering...

Im going to get the SE Grill in a week. The thing is, I'm deciding whether to get the grill in my bodycolor gray or black.

I searched the threads, and found a silver camry with the black grill, and I thought it looked good. IMO, I think black on gray would make my grill look bigger in a sense and better? But I also like to hear your opinions, to get a every perspective and reasoning behind it.

Gray or black?

This is my car for those of you who never saw it.

This pic is an old pic, before my tein drop, while I was on H&R. One of the only grill picks i have.

Gray or black?! Please try to include why you picked one. Thank you.

·
Crash Test Dummy
2007 Toyota Camry CE
880 Posts
sure go with the black, its not too far from your color anyways i bet it will barely be noticeable..

then you can get.. black wheels, darker tint, blacked out tails and headlight.. we know that with enough encouragement youll buy anything, Peach;):D

·
Support Authenticity!!!
2,675 Posts
i dunno..i'd go for the grey. i have a white SE and the grille looks huge!
id get the grey because judging from the image you put, it already looks massive. plus if you want to have symmetry between that and the lower grille, id keep the borders body colored.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
I say go with gray. Black is going to look like you were just too lazy to paint the grill. Like those kids with the primered bumpers. :lol:

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
i dunno..i'd go for the grey. i have a white SE and the grille looks huge!
id get the grey because judging from the image you put, it already looks massive. plus if you want to have symmetry between that and the lower grille, id keep the borders body colored.
But that is what he wants.
He wants a bigger looking grille so the black grille will give him that.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
It takes a village...........

·
2015 Corolla S Premium
1,246 Posts
Black might be OK, since the grille, of course, is black, too. I don't think I'd like that for any other color, but for grey, it might be OK.

I'd say, "go find a grey SE picture and photoshop it," filling the frame with black. Then you'd be able to get a pretty good preview of what it would look like....

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.